Skin Lightening / Bleaching
ARE YOUR DARK CIRCLES UNDER YOUR EYES BOTHERING YOU? OUR ARBUTIN LIGHTENING SYSTEM IS YOUR ANSWER!
(FOR INTIMATE AREA, OR OTHER BODY AREAS, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN BELOW). Please note: For dark under eye circles, the only appropriate product line would be the Arbutin Lightening System.
Dear Shopper: Thanks for stopping by our Skin Renewal Method™. Our Arbutin skin lightening products are an extension of just several of our products, that up until now have only been available at Bay Harbour Med Spa. Our proven skin lightening system has been in the making for years, tested, used and sold to Miami’s elite clientele since 1996- and only now, after years of trials, errors and case studies, do we feel comfortable to make this skin lightening product line available to anyone who struggles with dark spots or uneven skin tone (including uneven private region skin tones). The Arbutin Skin Lightening System is a gentle yet strong and effective skin lightening agent specifically formulated to counterbalance uneven skin tone and brighten the skin. The naturally based ingredients are formulated to work symbiotically to abate dark under eye circles. You may expect the following results after using our Arbutin Skin Lightening System:
- Reduction of appearance of uneven skin
- Restoration of the production of healthy and new skin cells
- Brighter, lighter skin tone
For more on our Skin Lightening System, please read our questions and answers page. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask here. FROM INTIMATE AREAS, TO DARK SPOTS ON THE FACE, HANDS, ELBOWS OR KNEES, OUR AHA MANDELIC ACID IS JUST THE RIGHT FORMULA FOR YOU! Mandelic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), named after the German mandel (almond) and derived from the hydrolysis of an extract of bitter almonds has been extensively documented for its effectiveness in treating common skin problems, such as photo-aging, irregular pigmentation, blemishes, congested skin and acne. In ethnic skin, studies have shown that mandelic acid is useful in suppressing pigmentation, treating inflammatory non-cystic acne, and rejuvenating photo-aged skin, doing so safely, without causing skin discoloration. Some scientific facts:
- The mandelic acid molecule is larger than the glycolic acid molecule, a widely used AHA
- Mandelic acid (which has an acidity level of 3.41), is stronger than glycolic acid (which has an acidity level of 3.83)
- Mandelic acid has a structure similar to that of other well-know antibiotics. AHA mandelic acid has both cosmeceutical and antibacterial advantages
- Mandelic acid, in its correct formulation, can produce anti-aging effects on the skin similar to those produced by glycolic acid
Results from our preliminary clinical trials have showed the following encouraging results:
- Mandelic acid, when compared with glycolic acid peels, produced less reddening of the skin, usually in patches, as a result of injury or irritation. Repeated weekly peeling is useful for treating acne, melasma, lentigenes, and fine photoaging damage (e.g., wrinkles, dullness, skin texture changes)
- Fine wrinkles and lines appear to improve with the use of 10% acid preparations. Skin texture improves quickly within days or weeks.
- Melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and lentigines, improved quickly when treated with our AHA mandelic acid product line.
- Acne improvement was remarkable in many of our clients treated for inflammatory pustular, comedonal, and papular acne. Many acne clients who are resistant to antibiotics used both systemically and topically, have responded very well to mandelic acid.
To get started, we recommend you start with our Level 1 starter kit (skipping to Step 2 is NOT recommended– you have to gradually get your skin acclimated to the AHA mandelic acid). Before starting out with our AHA mandelic acid line, please be sure to read our instructions.